Providence Farm was formed in 1979. Committed to continuing our work to provide therapeutic programs for the community, we aim to enlarge our network of support by offering Society memberships.
Membership at Providence Farm can mean many things. Individuals pay a yearly membership fee to join the Society as an expression of support for our work, which we deeply appreciate. Membership entitlement also includes:
- Receipt of the Providence Farm e-newsletter.
- Electronic updates on Providence Farm events.
- The opportunity to vote at the Annual General Meeting or stand for election to the Board of Directors.
- Member pricing to Providence Farm workshops.
- A 10% discount at the Farm’s General Store and Nursery.
Current membership fees are:
- Individual Membership – $25 per year
- Family Membership – $40 per year
- Business Membership – $125 per year
Memberships are valid for a one year period, April 1st to March 31st. Members who sign up between April 1st and September 30th pay the membership fees noted above. Members who sign up between October 1st and March 31st pay half of the membership fees noted above.
Memberships can be taken out in one of three ways:
- By completing the “Help Us Help Others” panel of the Annual Giving Campaign brochure. Hundreds of Annual Giving Campaign brochures are printed each year and they are intended to do double duty: (1) To serve as the Farm’s mail out for the Annual Giving Campaign, and (2) To serve as the Farm’s new member application form. The brochure is available at the Farm’s General Store.
- By printing off the attached “Membership Form” and either faxing, e-mailing or mailing it to the Farm. New Member FormProvidence Farm
1843 Tzouhalem Road
Duncan, BC V9L 5L6
- By using the Buy Now button at the bottom of this page.
Membership renewal notices will be mailed out by end of February each calendar year. Members can renew their membership in one of two ways:
- By completing the membership renewal mailed to them and either faxing, e-mailing or mailing it back to the Farm.
- By completing a donation on-line at www.providence.bc.ca and indicating in the “Optional Comments” fields of the PayPal screen that the payment is for a “membership renewal”.
Thank you for your support.