Our farm and gardens offer numerous beautiful settings for your wedding ceremony and reception. Among the roses in St. Ann’s Garden, under the heritage apple trees, or inside the open-air gazebo, are all picturesque choices.
Also inviting are the open spaces of the pastoral lawns, picnic areas and our quaint and beautiful chapel.
The Providence Farm Wedding Package Includes:
- The services of our Event Bookings Manager to assist you in organizing your day at Providence Farm
- Tours of the facility and gardens to choose the perfect setting for your ceremony and/or reception. Options include a covered picnic area and green space, St. Ann’s Garden Area and Gazebo, the Chapel, and Providence House Dining Room with covered deck.
- Exclusive use of these facilities at Providence Farm the weekend of your wedding
- Rehearsal time
- Set-up and take-down time for decorating
- Tables and Chairs for both the ceremony and reception(Set-up and take-down by Providence Farm staff)
- A registry table, with table cloth, and chair
Additional Amenities Available for rent:
- Two 20×20 Marquee tents
- Stage and Dance Floor with power
- Flower Arrangements available from Nursery
- Camping sites
To view our current wedding packages: Providence Farm Wedding Packages 2013
For further information, available dates and to make arrangements for a tour of the site, please contact our Community Relations Coordinator: phone 250-746-4204 or fax 250-746-8616 or email her