Our beautiful farm is the ideal location for your gathering. Meet indoors while gazing out at the fields and animals, then take a break and enjoy walking in the gardens. We have facilites for retreats and conferences, reunions and picnics, in indoor or outdoor settings.
- Chapel; includes seating, capacity for 90
- Board Room; includes seating, capacity for 20
- Dining Room; includes seating and outdoor deck, capacity for 64 inside & 32 outside
- Covered Picnic Area; includes 6 picnic tables, capacity for 100 under covered area (can extend with tents)
- Main Stage Area; includes power
- St. Ann’s Garden
- Camping; includes washroom access (no showers, no power) $15/campsite
- Event Venues Available:
- Covered picnic area and chairs
- Stage and Power
- Providence House Dining Room and chairs and tables for 80 people
- Grounds surrounding Providence House
- Grounds in St. Ann’s Public Garden
- St. Ann’s Garden Club Building
- BBQ; two available, included in picnic area rental
- Garden Chairs
- Indoor Chairs; 100 black, included in room rental
- Round Tables (5′); twelve (seat 6)
- Rectangular Tables (30″x6′); thirty (seat 6-8)
- Tent 20×20′; $275/each occasion
- Full day is considered to be 8 hours
- 20% discount for non-profit groups with Charitable status number
- Refundable damage deposit is required for all bookings
- A deposit of half the total cost is required at the time of booking to secure the date and the balance is to be paid two weeks prior to the event.
- Deposit refunded if written notice received 30 days prior to event (less a $50 administration fee)
- 2% per month charged on overdue accounts
- Arrangements to serve alcohol may be made and a license is required. Alcohol must not be served without managements knowledge.
We will be happy to discuss your event needs and show you the farm. Contact our Community Relations Coordinator for more information:
email or phone 250-746-4204.