Providence Farm provides the ideal setting for group meetings, conferences and seminars. With serval histroical rooms avaliable in the main building of Providence House we offer space for groups large and small. Tables and chairs are provided and can be confiqured in a variety or ways to meet your groups need. Please contact our Event co-ordinator directly for rates are discounts are avaliable for non-profit groups and mulitple day bookings.
Providence House Room Capacity:
- Chapel; includes seating, capacity for 90
- Board Room; includes seating, capacity for 20
- Dining Room; includes seating and outdoor deck, capacity for 64 inside & 32 outside
- Second Floor Classroom; includes coffee station, private washroom and capacity for 70 people
Lunch is available from the Farm’s Kitchen Program for meetings at the Farm.
Lunch options are available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as follows:
• Vegetarian lasagne, seasonal salad and garlic toast – suggested donation of $10 per person
• House made soup, seasonal salad and biscuits – suggested donation of $7 per person
Coffee, tea and water service is available from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm – suggested donation of $1.25 per person
Lunch is served at 12:00 pm.
**One week notice is required to accommodate a lunch, and we can happily provide for up to 30 people.